Terms & Conditions
Our Mini Aussie Puppies Contract
Contract to Purchase a Puppy from SaSē Ranch
A deposit of $300 is required to hold your puppy until he/she is ready to go to their new home. The remaining balance is due upon pickup of the puppy. We will not ship any dogs/puppies. DEPOSITS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE.
Seller and Buyer agree that the above referenced puppy is a purebred Miniature Australian Shepherd and is being sold as pet/companion quality.
Our Mini Aussie puppies come to you current on shots and with a copy of their veterinary records. Buyer must also ensure that the puppy will continue to receive age appropriate vaccinations, such as, but not limited to: distemper, parvo. We guarantee that the puppy is in good health on the date of delivery and free of communicable diseases. Buyer has 72 hours to have the puppy examined by a licensed veterinarian for general health from date of this contract. Buyer agrees to notify Seller within 48 hours of that examination if puppy does not pass general health exam. Minor, treatable problems such as diarrhea, coccidiosis, parasites, etc. are common problems in puppies especially under stress of new circumstances and are not covered under this warranty. SaSē Ranch warranties this puppy to be free from genetic defects, insomuch as Dams and Sires are 11-panel genetically tested. If puppy is found to have a defect that would prevent the puppy from being a companion animal, written verification from a licensed veterinarian is required. If such a defect is found, then a replacement puppy will be given at the Seller’s discretion.
Registration SaSē Ranch are registered with American Stock Dog Registry (“ASDR”). The Buyer shall not register the puppy with AKC.
Breeding. SaSē Ranch reserves the right choose who we give breeding rights to on our puppies. Breeding rights will be provided unless specifically noted.
SaSē Ranch goes to great lengths to screen and select the Aussies that we add to our program. It is our sincere intention that none of our dogs are ever taken to a shelter. If at any time in the future, you cannot keep this puppy/dog, SaSē Ranch will assist you in find a new home for your pet
Our Horse Contract
EQUINE BILL OF SALE
The seller hereby warrants that:
- The horse described above is free of any and all liens and encumbrances.
- The seller is the lawful owner of the horse, or is in possession of right of representation documentation from the lawful owner, and has the legal right to sell the horse.
- No further representations or warranties are implied or included, unless specifically written in this agreement.
The buyer hereby warrants that:
- He/She has been given the opportunity from the seller, to inspect the horse, to their satisfaction, or at their discretion, to have the horse examined at their cost by a veterinarian.
- He/She is aware of the risks and responsibilities in owning, riding, and caring for said horse. He/She has represented themselves to the seller as responsible and competent in owning, riding, and caring for same.
- He/She is aware that the said horse is sold expressly in an “AS IS, WHERE IS” condition, and hereby releases the seller from any responsibility connected to the transportation, care, injury, death or any other accident caused by or to the horse, or any other party.
- He/She agrees to pay any and all bills that are incurred after date and time of the signing of this agreement, unless specifically otherwise written in this agreement.
- He/She agrees not to hold the seller or anyone else associated with this transaction responsible in any way for the condition or performance of the said horse.
The seller is requesting the first right of refusal on the horse. Should the buyer ever decide to sell or give away the horse, for any reason whatsoever, the seller insists upon being contacted immediately. The seller agrees to pay back the original purchase price on the aforementioned horse—ACCEPTED or DECLINED